Programme Structure for Bachelor of Commerce:1. The Programme shall be based on a system of time-integrated Units called Credits, under the CBCS.
2. The Programme shall compromise courses such as Core, Elective and Ability enhancement Course.
3. A credit shall consist of 15 clock hours of theory of 1 hour duration each or 15 practical classes of 2 hours duration each, per semester or its equivalent ,field work and such other as recommended by the Board of Studies (Bos) shall be considered under practical category for calculating credits and workload.
4. One credit shall carry a maximum of 25 marks.
5. A student shall be eligible for the award of Bachelor's degree on successful completion of minimum of 132 credits, to be completed over a minimum of six Semesters.
6. A student shall be eligible for the award of Bachelor's Degree (Honors) on successful completion of minimum of 148 credits, to be completed over a minimum of six Semesters.