Instructions for filling Online Admission Form (F.Y.B.Com 2020-21)
F.Y.B.COM Online Admission is extended to 26th July, 2020 due to Lockdown
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE ADMISSION FORM:
1. Last date for the First round of Online Admission 20-21 is 26 July 2020.
2. Student should have email id as well as mobile number to do the admission.
3. To begin the the online admission process, provide your email id on the admission form. The student will then receive the login credentials on email id. The student will also receive OTP on the mobile as well as email id.
4. It may be possible that the student’s login credentials may be delivered in the email spam box if not in the inbox for the first time.
5. Student should mandatorily have the following documents to complete the application:
a. SSC Marksheet
b. HSSC Marksheet
c. Leaving Certificate
d. Passport Size Photo
e. Caste certificate mandatory only for SC/ST/OBC/DIFFERENTLY ABLED.
6. After submission of the application form, a pop up window acknowledging the succefull submission of the application will be displayed. No separate acknowledgement will be sent on the email.
7. Student can re-login to the portal and will be able to edit the following details anytime until the last date:
a. Marks details
b. College selection/choice of courses/preferences
c. Uploaded documents
8. Students can apply for two different degree programs either in the same college or different college.