Instructions for filling Online Admission Form (F.Y.B.Com 2021-22)
- To begin the registration process, provide your email id and mobile number on the admission form. The student will then receive the login credentials on the same email id.
- It may be possible that the candidate’s login credentials may be delivered in the email spam box if not in the inbox for the first time.
- Candidate should mandatorily have the following documents in pdf format to complete the application:
- SSC Marksheet
- HSSC Marksheet
- Aadhar card / Passport
- Leaving Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- E-Certificate is mandatory for candidates applying under the category SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH.
Programme Preference Selection:
- While adding the preference of the Programme, the candidate has to mandatorily select two colleges in the order of preference while the third preference is optional. The candidate can apply for different degree programmme either in the same college or different college. (1- Highest preference, and 3- Lowest preference)
- The colleges will prepare the merit list in order of highest preference to lowest preference.
- The candidate can upgrade their admission from the lower preference college admitted earlier to the higher preference college, subject to availability of seats and admission offer.
- However, candidate strictly will not be able to switch to the lower preference college if admitted earlier in the highest preference college.
- Once the candidate admits in any of their preferred college, they will not be able to edit their preference in application form thereafter.
- After submission of the application form, a pop-up window acknowledging the successful submission of the application will be displayed. Candidate will receive the acknowledgement on the registered email.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Each candidate is allowed to make only one application on the portal.