Narayan Zantye College of Commerce was established in 1994 by Zantye Brothers' Educational Foundation, Bicholim-Goa.We have completed Twenty six successful years of operation and we are stepping into the Twenty seventh year of our existence. Narayan Zantye College is committed to provide best possible educational facilities to Bicholim and surrounding talukas.
Narayan Zantye College has consolidated its position in the field of higher education in Goa through its consistent academic and other performances. The College is situated in extremely, picturesque surrounding with green hillocks on the background.
Narayan Zantye College endeavors to give best training and knowledge in higher education in the field of Commerce and Information Technology.
The College is affiliated to Goa University and conducts regular B.Com Program and B.Com. Vocational Program. Under both the B.Com. Programs, students can specialize in Financial Accounting, or Costing or Business Management. Our College also conducts professional Programs like CMA (Foundation Program) and CA-CPT (Foundation Program). These Programs enable the students to carve their careers in Business, Industry and other different allied professions.The college offers M.Com. Program affiliated to Goa University. Goa University has granted recognition to our college as research center (Ph.D.) in Commerce with effect from the Academic Year 2012-13.
The College has its own campus with Library facility,E-Library, Gymkhana, Indoor Hall, Open Air Auditorium, Computer Laboratory, Canteen, Seminar Hall, etc. Above all, there are well qualified and dedicated teachers who ensure that quality education and training is imparted in the most holistic manner to our students. Our T.Y.B.Com and M.Com results and the extra-curricular achievements of our students are a testimony to this fact.
Governing Body of the College
Shri Arun Sakhardande
Local Managing / Advisory Committee Members
1. Shri. Suresh N.P. Zantye - Chairman
2. Shri. Umesh N.P. Zantye - Member
3. Shri. Pandurang Nadkarni - Member
4. Shri. Gurudatt Sanzgiri - Member
5. Shri. Nandan Pilgaonkar - Member
6. Shri. Vithal Sukhathankar - Member
7. Dr. Anil S. Dinge - Member
8. Shri. Pravin Harish Zantye - Member
9. Shri. Siddharth Suresh Zantye - Member
10. Shri. Rohit Umesh Zantye - Member
11. Ex-Principal Shri. Arun Sakhardande - Member
12. Shri. Bhaskar G. Nayak - Member
13. Mrs. Nayana Sail - Member (Teachers' Rep.)
14. Shri. Tanmay Mandrekar - Member (Non Teaching Staff Rep.)
15. Shri. Rajesh Amonkar (Offg. Principal) - Secretary